November 22, 2020
3016 Selma St. Fort Worth, TX 76111
What difference does worship have on my life perspective? Can it keep my life in focus? In this fast pace world, it seems that I have no time to waste. I must continually engage, move, and be doing something. Does rest hinder my success or enhance it? A grateful heart is a God fulfilled heart.
We will continue to follow all previously established safety measures:
- In order to maintain social distancing, limited seating will be available.
- A digital temperature check will be administered upon entry into the front entrance (along with hand sanitizer). The temperature check is a quick digital scan that takes only seconds. We will be looking for any temperatures at or above 100.1 degrees. If you have a fever (or any other symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, fatigue), we invite you to join us ONLINE.
- Face coverings are mandatory upon entry and during our Worship Service. If you have your own face covering, you can wear it. If you don't have one, we have lightweight, breathable, surgical masks available as you enter through the front doors of the church building (all other areas will be closed). We are also asking that all children (ages 5 and up) wear face coverings.
- Although it will be a HUGE temptation, please do not hug or shake hands. We understand this will be hard, but we can do this!
- Please sit with your family and others who you are normally with, but please leave 2 empty chairs between yourself and other groups. Our greeters and safety team members will help with ushering/seating as you arrive.