At Springdale, we exist to become disciples and make disciples by...
Connecting with God, His Family, His Work, His Ways, and His Mission.
We Connect with...
- God by loving Him with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength as we worship Him with our lives and collectively in worship through music, prayer, and by being in his Word. Mark 12:30
- His Family by loving one another as Jesus loves us and devoting ourselves to the Word of God, sharing life & meals together, and prayer. John 13:34-35
- His Work by using our resources and personal gifts of service to work with and build up the family of faith. Ephesians 4:12
- His Ways by developing as Christ followers who can also come alongside others in learning how to follow Jesus with His thoughts and in His ways. Isaiah 55:8-9, Luke 9:23
- His Mission by using our resources and personal gifts of service to serve those outside the family of faith with the Good News of Jesus Christ which leads not only to a better life, but a new life. Matthew 28:19-20