May 09, 2021
3016 Selma St. Fort Worth, TX 76111
Why are other women having children and I’m not? Did God forget something? I’m already sacrificing so much with my husband seeking God’s promise. Does God not realize that I’m getting older? Who can have a child when it’s too late? I guess I need to help God execute his promise. You know, I’m really jealous of this woman and this son that we needed. Let’s ask them to leave. The journey of life can be full of challenges and without God’s wisdom, we can even surprise ourselves on what we are capable of doing. Yet God is faithful in his promises despite our shortcomings.
We will continue to follow all previously established safety measures:
- In order to maintain social distancing, limited seating will be available.
- A digital temperature check will be administered upon entry into the front entrance (along with hand sanitizer). The temperature check is a quick digital scan that takes only seconds. We will be looking for any temperatures at or above 100.1 degrees. If you have a fever (or any other symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, fatigue), we invite you to join us ONLINE.
- Face coverings are mandatory upon entry and during our Worship Service. If you have your own face covering, you can wear it. If you don't have one, we have lightweight, breathable, surgical masks available as you enter through the front doors of the church building (all other areas will be closed). We are also asking that all children (ages 4 and up) wear face coverings.
- Although it will be a HUGE temptation, please do not hug or shake hands. We understand this will be hard, but we can do this!
- Please sit with your family and others who you are normally with, but please leave 2 empty chairs between yourself and other groups. Our greeters and safety team members will help with ushering/seating as you arrive.