September 27, 2020
3016 Selma St. Fort Worth, TX 76111
What concerns us beyond our neighborhood? Are we aware of the various cultural and differing ethnic groups outside our neighborhood and what could we do to engage them? Ever considered talking to people that are different from you whether it’s in Fort Worth, the USA, or somewhere in the world? How could we also have a heart for the nations of the world? God has brought many of them to us.
We will continue to follow all previously established safety measures:
- In order to maintain social distancing, limited seating will be available.
- A digital temperature check will be administered upon entry into the front entrance (along with hand sanitizer). The temperature check is a quick digital scan that takes only seconds. We will be looking for any temperatures at or above 100.1 degrees. If you have a fever (or any other symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, fatigue), we invite you to join us ONLINE.
- Face coverings are mandatory upon entry and during our Worship Service. If you have your own face covering, you can wear it. If you don't have one, we have lightweight, breathable, surgical masks available as you enter through the front doors of the church building (all other areas will be closed). We are also asking that all children (ages 5 and up) wear face coverings.
- Although it will be a HUGE temptation, please do not hug or shake hands. We understand this will be hard, but we can do this!
- Right now we are suspending all nursery, preschool and children's activities. Families are invited to worship together.
- Please sit with your family and others who you are normally with, but please leave 2 empty chairs between yourself and other groups. Our greeters and safety team members will help with ushering/seating as you arrive.