Covid-19 protocols UpdateAs many of you are aware, COVID-19 metrics have been improving significantly. With positivity rates continuing to decrease, vaccinations widely available for those 12 and older, and new guidelines from the CDC, the Springdale leadership team (with recommendations from Steve Bass, head of our Life Safety Team) has decided to put into place (effective immediately) the following modifications to our current COVID-19 protocols.
- We will discontinue digital temperature checks (with hand sanitizer) upon Sanctuary/Worship Service entry
- We will discontinue reservations for our Sunday Morning Worship Services
- We will eliminate the mandatory mask requirement. With this freedom, we ask for responsibility. Please self-screen and if you or anyone in your family is experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever above 100.4, loss of taste/smell, cough, shortness of breath, headache, muscle aches, runny nose) please join us for worship online @ www.springdalebc.com
- We encourage continued social distancing
- For those that feel more comfortable wearing masks, we certainly encourage you to do so
- All of the above modifications will apply to Wednesday night activities as well
- SBC Kids (preschool/elementary)
- Check-in will now be moved indoors into our SBC Kids lobby
- Parents can use our self check-in option using iPads
- We will eliminate the mandatory mask requirement, but will continue temperature checks for our preschoolers and children.
On behalf of the Springdale Staff and our Life Safety Team, thank you for your patience and continued trust! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our church office.